About meOwner and Founder of Object Technologies CEM, Inc., Harold David Bishop Jr. has been working in the industrial automation industry for over two decades. Driven to succeed and passionate about his vocation, David Bishop completed his education in two-thirds of the projected time for the average student. David Bishop further acquired skills and experience as an engineer before launching his own consultation enterprise. As President of Object Technologies CEM Inc., David Bishop presides over offices across the United States. David Bishop’s well-trained staff of automation engineers offer support in a variety of specialties. Providing senior consulting, engineering, and management services, David Bishop has exceeded $2.5 million in revenue 10 years in a row. David Bishop’s most recent consulting projects include delivering on-going Measurex and DeltaV engineering and programming services for Eli Lilly and Company and a systems transition from Measurex DCS to Siemens DCS for FMC Corporation. David Bishop has also supplied consultation to Allied Mills, conducting a total plant automation project with the integration of a Rockwell FactoryTalk system with Allen Bradley ControlLogix and total plant batch control with Microsoft SQL subsystem. Prior to working with Allied Mills, David Bishop upgraded Sensient Technologies Corporation’s 5 Fix32 SCADA System, expanded the existing system to include a new reactor, and instituted a disaster recovery program for several SCADAs. Entering the profession as an engineer, David Bishop’s first position after graduating was as a Field Software Control Engineer for Measurex. David Bishop was responsible for developing custom application software for Measurex, and he honed his skills there for 10 years before embarking on his own ventures. David Bishop earned his Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology from DeVry Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia. Completing the four and a half year Electronics and Advanced Programming Concepts program in just three years, David Bishop displayed an aptitude for automation engineering throughout his career.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology, DeVry Institute of Technology Atlanta, Ga. 1985
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Twenty-Four years experience in process optimization, project management, control system configuration and custom application development.
· DeltaV Integrator
· Siemens PCS7 Integrator
· Intellution iFix Solution Provider
· Intellution iBatch Certified Integrator
· Gensym G2 System Integrator
· Iconics Solutions Partner
· ACP Thin Manager Integrator
· OSI Plant Information Systems (Pi) Integrator
· Rockwell FactoryTalk & RS-SQL
• C, Pascal and Visual Basic languages
• ASP, HTML, OLE Standards,
• All Measurex lauganges
• AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT.
• All Microsoft Office products
• Microsoft SQL server
• Allen Bradley 6200 and ICOM AI software for
· Allen Bradley SLC and PLC 5 controllers.
• Rockwell RSLogix 500, 5, and 5000.
• GE Fanuc LM6 and PB6 software for GE Series
· Six controllers.
• GE Fanuc LM90 and VersaPro software for GE
· 90/70 and 90/30 controllers.
• Intellution Fix DMACS, Intellution Fix32,
· Intellution iFix, GE Cimplicity 90ADS, GE
· Cimplicity Unix MMI, Allen Bradley PanelView,
· Wintelligent WinView, RSView and Xycom
· Softscreen Human Machine Interfaces
• Foxboro I/A and Bailey Net90 DCS.
• Siemens S5/S7
• Wonderware script, and Microsoft script
• Visual Studio 2005
• Microsoft Reporting Services
· • Microsoft IIS and Onceclick
• DeltaV Batch 7.016
• DeltaV Integration / Configuration
• InTouch Wonderware
• InTouch, InTrack, inSQL
• Intellution iFix, Fix32 and iBatch Training
• Intellution iFix Advanced Training
• Iconics development training
• Siemens S5 PLC training
• Honeywell Measurex
• Honeywell Measurex Vision configuration
• Honeywell Measurex MxOpen CD Control
• Foxboro configuration
• Valmet DXD Engineering / Configuration
• GE 9030-70 series PLC configuration
• Gensym G2 Configuration/Integration
• OSI Plant Information Systems (Pi)
• ACP Thin Manager Configuration
See [Link removed - login to see] for more information.